Various welfare schemes are being adopted for the betterment of students of our college.
- The induction programme clearly presents the welfare schemes students of our college.
- Details about scholarships, free ship, book bank facilities are students of our college.
- The mentors guide the students to be beneficiaries of the welfare schemes.
- The College counselor reaches out to the students formally and informally.
- The Placement Cell extends its services to the students in career guidance, organizes lectures concerning career planning and invites companies for campus recruitment.
- The Grievance Redressal Cell actively interacts with the students to help them sort out their grievances.
- Women Development Cell enhances the understanding of the other gender.
- Scholarships, awards, cash-prizes and felicitations are given to the free ships and book bank facilities are given
- For students belonging to the economically underprivileged sections
- Through Earn while you Learn programme introduced in our college 5 students are given employment every year.
- Students facing problems in payment of fees can opt for payment of fees in installments.
- Students with excellent attendance records are felicitated.
Graduate students can apply for scholarships funded by the Government. Interested and eligible students can apply for the scholarship.
For the details on name and eligibility criteria of scholarship, please click here.